Visit One of the Many Picturesque Poldark Film Locations on Your Holiday in West Cornwall
|Gallery - Click to Enlarge|
The BBC’s costume drama Poldark (1975) was one of the most successful British costume dramas of all time. Ross and Demelza were the lead characters in this series which was set in the beautiful Cornish landscape.
The first BBC series explored the contrast between the oppressed poor and the new landowning classes. Love triangles, illegal activities and the tyrannical Warleggan created a memorable drama which were watched by an average of fifteen million viewers.
Now Ross played by Aidan Turner and Demelza by Eleanor Tomlinson has reappear on our screens. The eight part series adapted from the novels of Winston Graham is once again set the stunning Cornish countryside.
- Godolphin House, Godolphin. National Trust TR13 9RE Only 2 miles from Little Pengelly
- Pedn Vounder Beach, Porthcurno, Cornwall TR19 Only 30 minutes from Little Pengelly Farm
- Porthgwarra, Land’s End, Cornwall TR19 Only 30 minutes from Little Pengelly Farm
- Wheal Prosper Rinsey, Ashton, near Helston, Cornwall TR13 Only 5 miles from Little Pengelly
- Gunwalloe Church Cove near Helston, Cornwall TR12
- Lizard Point Landewedednack near Helston, Cornwall TR12
- Wheal Owles Mine, Penwith, St Just, Cornwall TR19
- Constantine bay near Padstow PL28
- Lansallos (near Looe) PL13
- Penrose estate near Helston TR13
- Mousehole TR19